QLA IN DUBAI

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Here comes the Queen. 
QLA arriving the encomium white gig in  December 2010. 
Pay paticular attention to the guy in striped shirt.Na wao! Abi


    I had a lovely holiday what about you.
Okay I must confess it is nice to be a Queen. The designer clothes, Jewelries, Perfumes, exotic food, the press, the fans globetrotting all that love from fans, admirers etc .Wow. I am truly humbled and I return all the glory to my father, the most loving most benevolent father almighty God.
Now, what do you call a group of beauty queens? Text me the word or I will invent one. My spiritual daddy Pastor Anslem Maduboku blessed me and my crew of beauty queens at the New Year service at Assemblies in Lagos. Will give you the details if you beg me.
    

1 comment:

  1. Hey MMG Inc in the USA are building the official QLA site they have a lot of snippets they have developed .The video is a slide of my coronation in 2009 as Miss Unilag. It was a huge show of love by Akokites and God's grace that capped my efforts. Oh I love Unilag. Great Akokites. Great. We so cool.
    Hey, you can see it on you tube too .Leave me your comments pls.

    QLA

    ReplyDelete