QLA IN DUBAI

Saturday, December 11, 2010

BEAUTY is in the eyes of the ....

EVERY GOOD THING COME FROM GOD
I am thankful to god almighty who has so lavished me with his love and kindness .Everyday I am complemented on how lovely my complexion is or how smooth my skin is . Celebrities ,seasoned professional career women ,athletes, actresses etc they ask me all the time what body lotion or creams are you mixing what is your secret ?I will tell you next time.




Body lotion, moisturizers , aloe Vera, designer perfumes etc are nice and might actually help but natural beauty comes from the inside of you.The peace of mind you get when you love god and feed him.
Now what food is his favorite?
  God loves .....
Hey my KIA is on , ave got  to go .
CATCH YOU 2morrow ,  ok                                  

3 comments:

  1. Loveth..you are amazing and what makes it more Amazing is your love for Christ. He will see you through. (feyikemi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats right Loveth... aint nothing has beautiful has God's love from within that makes u glow fro outside. keep it up girl. I am loving this spirit. keep it up.(susan toby)

    ReplyDelete